AAJ-NY December/Kids and Yiddish/Krakauer in Krakow

Hi. Hope all had a great Thanksgiving. I am back from NYC where I
saw "Kids and Yiddish" at the Folksbiene. It was a lot of fun and
anyone looking for something to do 11 AM on Sunday Mornings, especially
with young children, should check it out. Anyone heard the new KM live?
Krakauer in Krakow....it rocks....The December AAJ-NY is out with two
reviews by yours truly...Klezmer Mountain Boys and Days of Awe...you
can download the paper at http://www.allaboutjazz.com/newyork/index.html
or check them out pre posting at
http://www.allaboutjazz.com/php/review.php?id=11166
http://www.allaboutjazz.com/php/review.php?id=11163

also one of our other writers has reviewed the new KCB at:
http://www.allaboutjazz.com/php/review.php?id=11060

Regards to all, Elliott