Re: interesting new CD of Jewish and Irish music

11/23/03

Thank you, Ari, for your kind review of our Shalom Ireland CD (by Ceilizemer).
It is greatly appreciated.

You are correct, they are indeed having some slight trouble getting the
www.shalomireland.com page to upload properly. We expect that'll be remedied
very soon.

Nonetheless, our Shalom Ireland CD can be obtained through CD Baby
(www.cdbaby.com) or by contacting me directly (andyrubin (at) comcast(dot)net).

Kol tuv and slainte,

-Andy Rubin (p.s. One small correction - that's a clawhammer banjo, not a
mandolin, behind the fiddle on Hora Mit Tsibeles.)

Ceilizemer and The Freilachmakers Klezmer String Band
www.freilachmakers.com

916-324-3477 (daytime)
916-484-1176 (evening)