Organizing Klezmer Brunch North of Boston

Dear fellow music lovers,
My name is Vladimir Liberman. I am a klezmer fiddler-in-training. I am
trying to organize a monthly Klezmer brunch jam, north of Boston. This would
take place on Sunday late mornings/early afternoons. The location would be
in the vicinity of the I-93/I-128 interchange (could be my living room,
depending on the turnout). Food would be provided since even Klezmorim can¹t
live on krechzs alone.
   I would like to gear the sessions towards intermediate/+    players with
some klezmer experience. We could hammer out the format as things
materialize (especially if I see you at this year¹s Klezkamp). At the
minimum, I would provide sheet music (melody line with chord notations).
   My hope is that this klezmer brunch jam would complement the excellent
Brookline monthly jams especially for those of us who find it difficult to
get to Brookline on a regular basis from the northern/western suburbs.
   Please respond to me off the list with ideas even if you can¹t make a
regular commitment and please pass this along to those who might be
interested..

Look forward to hearing from you,
Vladimir Liberman
vovka0 (at) gis(dot)net