Re: JEWISH MUSICS

At 09:58 AM 11/13/2003, you wrote:
>I am looking for jewish songs and musics.
>Iam hoping to listen to some ones too and not only geting sea of words and
>speeches abot musics.
>Where may I find and listen to this nice musics ?

It's a hard question to answer. What sort of Jewish music - cantorial?
classical? yiddish or sephardic folk? modern American or Israeli spiritual
tunes or pop? - And that's just the first random categories that come to mind.

What does "Jewish songs and music" mean to you?

ari

Ari Davidow
ari (at) ivritype(dot)com
list owner, jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
the klezmer shack: http://www.klezmershack.com/