RE: Jewish Musics

I am guessing from your letter that you are referring to Klezmer music, as
that is what most of the discussion on this list is about; and I also am
guessing that you are in Israel (from your name and your email address).
And the truth is that almost all the discussion and concert announcements on
this list refer to music outside of Israel.  One would think that there is
much more Klezmer music among the goyim than here in the P.L. (promised
land).

A place for you to start might be the monthly Klezmer club that meets on the
last Saturday evening of every month at Beit Levik in Tel Aviv. It is on Dov
Hoz Street, phone is 03-5231830.

joel epstein
moshav magshimim 56910
israel