Tonic klezmer brunch oddly CANCELLED for this Sunday

hi ~ sorry to relay this news, but here it is as soon as we heard:
due to a miscommunication between the club & the series curators,
this Sunday's klezmer brunch at Tonic is cancelled (Nov 2nd).
apologies to Metropolitan Klezmer fans!! -- the band has no say in this,
& we are quite surprised too... please pass the word along,
as our season postcards have already gone out by snail mail too.

however, this weekend's Metropolitan Klezmer Halloween Parade gig
and Isle of Klezbos' Saturday night NYU concert are both still ON strong!!!
For info on these plus December shows [Satalla/NYC & Southpaw/Park Slope]
as well as free midday MetroKlezmer music at World Financial Center,
please see  www.metropolitanklezmer.com

be well & hope to play for you again soon,
- e v e  s i c u l a r  -
drummer/bandleader
ISLE OF KLEZBOS &
METROPOLITAN KLEZMER