Re: Quartertones in cantorial music?//Days Of Awe

In a message dated 10/30/3 3:08:20 AM, dchevan (at) snet(dot)net writes:

<< When we recorded that piece

and several others for my  "Days of Awe" album Frank London brought in a

quarter tone trumpet.   Listen to Frank play Hineni on the album and you'll

get a good understanding of what microtones can do on a Kazzones recording. >>

It is unfortunate that David Chevan's CD "Days of Awe" was released so late
in the High Holiday season and therefore we were not able to put it up on our
web site in time. This recording is not only one of the finest "Jewish-Jazz"
recordings, but a great Jazz instrumental, Period!  It will be on our site with
many the new updates in a week or two.
Simon
Hatikvah Music