Re: seeking a score

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 winklerh (at) hotmail(dot)com wrote:

> I received the following request from a non-list member.  Can someone help
> him with his request?:
> stasys (at) mail(dot)admiral(dot)ru
> For a few weeks now I have been looking for the text and score
> (notes) of a song - I suspect dated back from the 6-Day War. I also have to
> know who holds the copyright now (if it is still copyrighted). The song is
> supposed to be included into a movie. The only line I remember:
>
> 'Ani mavtiakh lakh, yalda sheli qtana, she-zot tihye a-milchama
> a-acharona..."

The song is "Hamilchama Ha'acharona" (the last war) Words by Hayim Hefer
and music by Dubi Zeltzer.
It is definately under copyright.
You can find the words and music (without author credits) in "The Jewish
Fake Book", compiled and arr. by Velvel Pasternak. Tara Publ., c1997.

Ryna Kedar
Head, Acquisitions & Cataloging Division
The Felicja Blumental Music Center & Library
Tel-Aviv, Israel