seeking a score

I received the following request from a non-list member.  Can someone help
him with his request?:
stasys (at) mail(dot)admiral(dot)ru
For a few weeks now I have been looking for the text and score
(notes) of a song - I suspect dated back from the 6-Day War. I also have to
know who holds the copyright now (if it is still copyrighted). The song is
supposed to be included into a movie. The only line I remember:

'Ani mavtiakh lakh, yalda sheli qtana, she-zot tihye a-milchama
a-acharona..."

"I promise you, my little girl that it will be the last war..."

Thank you in advance - hope you can help.

With very best regards,

Igor Naftul'eff a.k.a. (in Israel) as Aryeh ben Naphtali