Re: JEWISH-MUSIC digest 2769

Regarding Grine Katshke:

In a message dated 10/29/03 12:09:39 AM, jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
writes:

>> And, I have to admit, I am the voice of the hun.
>Excellent, Lorin!  It sounds like it must have been an incredibly fun
>and rewarding production.  :)

As the voice of the ferd, I want to say that the making of this CD was indeed
"incredibly fun," and that Lorin, in addition to being "the voice of the hun"
and one of the lead singers and instrumentalists, was the co-producer of this
project, along with Paula Teitelbaum.  They did a wonderful job, and were a
joy to work with.  It really is a great CD!

Jeff Warschauer