RE: Di Grine Katshke!

Hi, all

Thanks to Jill for saying how much she is enjoying Di grine katshke.

Though Paul Teitelbaum continues to perform occasionally in the NY area, she
hasn't recorded nearly enough,. She can be heard on the classic Yugntruf lp
Vaserl, on which she introduced Josh Waletzky's great song Visotskis tey. I
heard word of this treasure being reissued on cd, but I know there's been some
trouble locating the master. Everyone look under your bed! Meantime, you can
probably get a copy from Sal Kluger. She also sings several songs on Zumerteg,
the first compilation of Beyle Schaechter-Gottesman's songs, which is available
on cd from www.yiddishlandrecords.com

Unfortunately, we never did produce the songbook. Any volunteers?

And, I have to admit, I am the voice of the hun.

Tende-varende!

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->