Re: Di Grine Katshke!

Thanks to everyone for the info for Paula Teitelbaum!  I'll be looking
into it.

> And, I have to admit, I am the voice of the hun.
Excellent, Lorin!  It sounds like it must have been an incredibly fun
and rewarding production.  :)

> Unfortunately, we never did produce the songbook. Any volunteers?
If only I had a laser printer...I definitely think it *should* be
produced and am sorry to hear it hadn't been.  If it includes any of
the lovely colorful artwork from the CD booklet itself, it'd make quite
a treat for any child (or grown-up!) to become inspired to learn fun
and easy Yiddish songs.  I can't imagine the production of the songbook
would be all that expensive for a professional printer...

Thanks again all,
Jill