Re: MiSinai Tunes

Dear Cantor Weiss,

Thank you for clarifying the MiSinai concept. I had not run into that term
before until I read Cantor Joseph Levine's book some years ago entitled
_Synagogue Song In America_.

A request. I don't know when you changed e-mail programs, but now your
letters are filled with HTML coding gibberish to those of us with lousy e-mail
programs (=AOL) which don't translate HTML. So now all your good information is
encased between "&nbsp"s and "&quot"s, etc. (see below for how your letter
looks
to me). If you can get to the preferences in your program, please switch to
text only. I know that I will not be the only one who will appreciate the
change.

Thanks.

Best wishes,
Steve