Re: transcription software

In addition to being able to change key\tempo....there are also complex
multi-track editing tools and some great effects the standard ones like
limiters and equalizers plus more obscure specialized ones.

I think the best feature is that because it is open source it is ALWAYS
improving

On 10/21/03 3:05 PM, "Ari Davidow" <ari (at) ivritype(dot)com> wrote:

> Since Jeff was just saying that he had only used Transcribe, what are the
> differences between the two that cause you to prefer Audacity?
>
> ari
>
>> I don't know jeff....I got to say that Audacity seems a bit better, it does
>> more.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->