Santo Serviço

Hi, I´m really interested to hear about this, spent some time in
AMsterdam last year, sang for the Israeli community and also in Utrecht
for the Cervantes INstitute )Sephardic and related music=; visited
OUderkerk, etc. Can you tell me something about your repertoire, who's
singing (backgrounds), sources etc. As you may/may not know from other
posts, I work closely with Sephardic music and with the Crypto-Jews in
Portugal, as well as related historical and regional trraditional music,
best, Judith
http://www.yorku.ca/judithc