AMherst

Hi, I won't make it to the Milken conference, or at least not likely -
but no one has answered my post about whether anyone lives in/near
Amherst, where I'll be giving a paper on the creation of a neo-medieval
music tradition in the context of invented "medieval three cultures"
festivals in Spain; and doing a small concert (sans Tamar) at U.Mass.
Amherst, for the NEw England MEdieval COnference, October 24-6. I'll be
in AMherst from Thursday night Oct23 till SUnday.
Also, a specific question if anyone does live anywhere near there or in
the area around the Hartford-Springfield airport - thanks, Judith