Re:Hiphopkhasene on the web

Re various hhk related postings...
Sorry to say I haven't got my act together to put audio samples of the
hiphopkhasene on the web yet...   I hope to get   round to it soon... but
http://www.digitallisallstars.com does remain the best place for related info..

Regarding the Toronto appearance this weekend, it's actually a private
booking... but a rather exciting and groundbreaking one that I feel I should
share
with you all - Melissa Shiff and her fiance Louis have invited myself,
Socalled, Krakauer and Alpert to give them a real live hiphopkhasene tomorrow
at a
disused distillery/workshop space in downtown Toronto....   The first time
we'll
have a real khusen and kale so it's pretty exciting..
all the best
sophie solomon

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->