Re: Papir is dokh vays: it's driving me crazy

The published melody is very different from the melody sung by most folk
singers I've heard, but even that one is very much like traditional
"magen-avos"
nusakh, considered by many to be one of the older influences on Jewish melodies.

-Hankus Netsky

In a message dated 10/8/03 11:14:37 AM, lucy_fisher (at) timemagazine(dot)com