Re: my feet's too big, and other plaints

Hello,

I'm usually just lurking and learning here.

But here's a question I can field...

http://mooshoes.com/

Moo Shoes in Manhattan. Specializes in Vegan friendly, non-leather shoes.

Enjoy and thanks on behalf of all cows!

-todd amodeo

http://bartlebymusic.com