Re: Augsburg commentary

At 04:07 AM 10/1/2003, you wrote:
>B"H Bamberg
>
>--- Judith Pinnolis <pinnolis (at) brandeis(dot)edu> wrote:
>and I´m glad she did.

> > Well, I really wish you wouldn't. Genug.
>
>Isn´t democracy great, everyone? Feel free to delete
>whatever you choose, unread

Since this has nothing to do with Jewish music, and much to do with lashon
harah, perhaps it would be better if you invited those who wish to read
further installments to let you know by private email. That would not only
be democratic, but both considerate and appropriate to the list.

ari

Ari Davidow
ari (at) ivritype(dot)com
list owner, jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
the klezmer shack: http://www.klezmershack.com/