Mickey Katz & Related artists

Engaging in all too typical avoidance behavior instead of doing the nasty
mail merge letters that have to go out, I have been playing around with the
Internet music and radio service, MusicMatch, which, in a moment of
weakness I subscribed to.  Rather limited klezmer offerings (hey, I don't
need Internet-type variety to fill out my klezmer listening, but why not
check the genre out? Mostly I use it when I want to hear alternative rock
that I don't want to invest in CD's for).  When you choose an artist, they
pull up what they consider to be "related artists."  So, for fun, I entered
Mickey Katz, and this is who is listed as Related Artists (in order,
"sorted by popularity"):

        Klezmer Conservatory Band
        Coldplay
        The White Stripes
        Counting Crows
        Elvis Presley
        Puddle of Mudd
        Bob Marley
        Santana
        U2
        Red Hot Chili Peppers
        Jennifer Lopez
        Avril Lavigne
        50 Cents

1 out of 13 ain't bed (NOT). Go figure...

Shira Lerner