Re: Klezmer clarinet lessons

If you haven't been privately deluged with replies already from people anxious
to teach your friend, Margot Leverett and David Krakauer immediately come to
mind. They are wonderful players and (to my knowledge) NYC based. Also Eve
Sicular, drummer/leader of Metropolitan Klezmer and Isle of Klezbos, probably
knows a few clarinetists.

Contact info for all can be found at Ari's Klezmer shack.

Shana Tova un phil glick :-)

Dick Rosenberg