Re: Edward Said, Daniel BArenboim

If you read Naama's article, you'd see that the situation is a good deal more
nuanced than what you describe and that there are places where Wagner is still
banned or controversial.  It's a complex issue, not a non-issue, but you seem
not to have been exposed to some of the complexities.  BTW, I'm aware of
everything you've told me here.

Shana Tova,