Re: Mel Gibson, The New York Times and Jewish Music

As a non-NYer, I only read the Times on Sunday and even miss it occasionally
then.  Per Ari's comments, they do a better job on other 'ethnic' (sorry, Judith
C.) musics than on Jewish stuff.

On a slightly related matter, I can recall having problems getting my shul
concerts covered in the arts pages here instead of the religion section, when
the
former was really the much more logical choice and much better publicity.
Anyone else?

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->