Anthems for HH days

I truely believe my Rabbi is trying to make me crazy.
I am the instrumental sololist ( clarinet ) for my temple, I've been doing it
for about 10 years now. I usually can figure out what to play for sermon
anthems with plenty of breathing room.  This year he's not giving me much
notice and the subjects are just stumping me.

Shabbat: The theme is Personal spirituality -
       Intra-faith/Jewish-Orthodox understanding

Saturday Morning    Mel Gibson's The Passion and Interfaith understanding

Any ideas??  HELP!!!

--
Alex Greenberg
Clarinetist with Nefesh