Re: Question from BBC/song suggests

I just remember seeing a photo of the sheet music cover.

I can't tell you any more than that. Unfortunately.

Maybe they'd know at YIVO on line or the National Yiddish Book Center.

Troods

>From: "Sandra Layman"
>To: World music from a Jewish slant
>Subject: Re: Question from BBC/song suggests
>Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 17:03:09 -0700
>
>Trudi,
>
>It's interesting that you mentioned the Kishinev pogrom, as just now I was
>reading an article on Bialik's (Hebrew) poem, Al ha-Shehitah, on the subject
>of the Kishinev pogrom ( http://www.ivrit.org/html/literary/alhashehitah.htm
>, if anyone's interested in reading the poem in the Hebrew).
>
>Can you say a bit about the Yiddish song on this subject?
>
>Thanks,
>Sandra

Get MSN 8 and enjoy automatic e-mail virus protection. ---------------------- jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org ---------------------+ Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network http://shamash.org A service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/ * * FREE JEWISH LEARNING * * Shamash invites you to join MyJewishLearning.com, a comprehensive, objective, authoritative and interactive learning resource in all areas of Judaism. Free membership via http://www.myjewishlearning.com/shamash ---------------------- jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org ---------------------=

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->