Re: Question from BBC/song suggests

Sounds like this producer, Hugh, has his head on straight and sees

the connection between blood libel and the PLO type blood libel

propoganda. I've personally heard alot of this...I went to a University

that had many Iranian fundamentalists on campus, who talked up this

Jewish blood libel thing.

Personally, I don't like the BBC's programming about Jews either.

But maybe Hugh is trying to make a difference. Hell, I once worked

for MCDonald's...that doesn't mean I'd tell anybody to eat there! Or

that I am a bad person and don't love my fellow creatures.

I'd love to know if  this will be broadcast on the BBC site when it's done.

My suggestion for songs: Zhe Brent by Mordchke Gerbirtig and also there

is a Yiddish song about the Kishinev Pogrom..I can't remember the composers.

Trudi Goodman

MSN 8: Get 6 months for $9.95/month. ---------------------- jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org ---------------------+ Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network http://shamash.org A service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/ * * FREE JEWISH LEARNING * * Shamash invites you to join MyJewishLearning.com, a comprehensive, objective, authoritative and interactive learning resource in all areas of Judaism. Free membership via http://www.myjewishlearning.com/shamash ---------------------- jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org ---------------------=

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->