  From: MaxwellSt (at) aol(dot)com
  To: World music from a Jewish slant
  Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2003 11:49 AM
  Subject: Sobig-F virus and our list

  Well, it's not exactly off-topic:

  My email address has been spammed all over the globe for the past three days,
carrying the latest virus (Sobig-F) to people I've never heard of.
Unfortunately, today I see it was sent to someone on our list, which makes me
think that one of our compatriots was the victim whose address book is being
pirated to send viruses.  Any of us could get an email appearing to be from
someone else on the list with an attachment containing the virus.

  SO...my suggestion is that we not send attachments to each other without
specifying what it is, so that there is no accidental virus-spreading.

  Lori (at) MAX

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->