  -----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
  Von: owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
[mailto:owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org]Im Auftrag von MaxwellSt (at)
aol(dot)com
  Gesendet: Donnerstag, 21. August 2003 17:50
  An: World music from a Jewish slant
  Betreff: Sobig-F virus and our list

  Well, it's not exactly off-topic:

  My email address has been spammed all over the globe for the past three
days, carrying the latest virus (Sobig-F) to people I've never heard of.
Unfortunately, today I see it was sent to someone on our list, which makes
me think that one of our compatriots was the victim whose address book is
being pirated to send viruses.  Any of us could get an email appearing to be
from someone else on the list with an attachment containing the virus.

  SO...my suggestion is that we not send attachments to each other without
specifying what it is, so that there is no accidental virus-spreading.

  Lori (at) MAX

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->