ot - road to klez kanada

Off topic...

I hate getting stuck on 15 through the middle of Montreal every year.

Would it be crazy for one coming staight north from the NYC are to
cross the NY/QC border one county west on Quebec 52, continue north
to 202 through Valleyfield, cross the Ste Lawrence on 201, and....

oh heck.  There's no western brdige accross the Ottowa River, is there?

Nevermind.  I was hoping to come in from the SW on 329, winding thou it is.

Anyone know a decent shunpike to KlezKanada?  I hate Montreal traffic.

--
r l reid        ro (at) rreid(dot)net