Re: rubles in 1905-1910

Thanks!  This is very helpful.  I was trying to figure how awful Mikhl
Gelbart's salary was with the Itzik Zandberg theater troupe at 8 rubles
a month, when he was 15.

Lorele

--
You can now hear Lori's new CD, Songs My Bubbe Should Have Taught Me; Vol.1:
Passover, at: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/lcahan Only $15 & postage. Email me for