new reviews on the KlezmerShack

There are several new reviews on the KlezmerShack this week:

Anthony Coleman / Our Beautiful Garden, 2002
Klezmer Nova / Delicatessen, 2003
Hadass Pal-Yarden / Yahudije, 2003
Kugel / Fingerplay, 2002
Klezmerfest / Party Music, 2002

The descriptions and more are at:
http://www.klezmershack.com/archives/000441.html

I also did a short review of a French comedy, newly available in the
States, "Dad on the Run." This is the first feature film I can remember in
my lifetime with a klezmer soundtrack. Not bad for a madcap comedy about a
North African Jew grown up in France. If you liked "The Mad Adventures of
Rabbi Jacob," I think you'll like this one, too. But klezmer soundtrack?
http://www.klezmershack.com/archives/000440.html

And, as always, this week's and all future events I've had time to list are
on the KlezCalendar, http://www.klezmershack.com/calendar/

Enjoy,
ari

Ari Davidow