new reviews on the KlezmerShack

I suppose I should catch up a bit. The KlezmerShack is still very far behind,
but there are some new reviews up:

Italy's Klezroym have put together an incredibly powerful album, "Yankele nel
Ghetto," based on Gila Flam's collection of songs from the Lodz Ghetto. Notes
in Italian and English:
http://www.klezmershack.com/bands/klezroym/yankele/klezroym.yankele.html

Rob Burger's recent Tzadik release, "Lost Photograph," combines lounge and
exotica with South American and Jewish styles:
http://www.klezmershack.com/bands/burger/lostphoto/burger.lostphoto.html

Wholesale Klezmer's new "Sing for Peace, Dance for Joy" shows why I think of
the band as "Comfort Klezmer".
http://www.klezmershack.com/bands/wholesale/singdance/wholesale.singdance.html

Max & Minka's accordion extravaganza is a work of art:
http://www.klezmershack.com/bands/maxminka/one/maxminka.one.html

And, of course, the latest news at the Klezmershack,
http://www.klezmershack.com/ and the Jewish music calendar:
http://www.klezmershack.com/klezcalendar.html

Enjoy,
ari

P.S. If you think these are good, wait until you read about the ones waiting
for review next.

Ari Davidow
ari (at) ivritype(dot)com
list owner, jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
the klezmer shack: http://www.klezmershack.com/