Francoise Atlan New CD + Portugues-Sehaprdic CD

In a message dated 7/18/3 12:19:27 PM, joel(dot)br (at) verizon(dot)net writes:

<< ..... I haven't seen Atlan in concert
(though she participated in the European performances of that same program
with the Camerata) but have all her recordings and she has a great voice.

All of Francoise Atlans CDs with song selections are posted on our web site
at:
http://www.hatikvahmusic.com/cgi-bin/browse.pl?action=search&search_for=atlan

Her new CD, "Andalussya' should be in stock in a week or so.

We are also expecting a new CD of the Liturgy of the Portuguese-Sephardic
Synagogue of Bordeaux (France) one of the oldest communities in Europe.

Simon
Hatikvah music
323) 655-7083