Re: Francoise Atlan Concert

I saw Briouel perform in Boston with the Boston Camerata, and it was one of
the best concerts I have ever attended. I haven't seen Atlan in concert
(though she participated in the European performances of that same program
with the Camerata) but have all her recordings and she has a great voice.

Strong suggest attending for anyone able to. You could always buy two less
CDs from Simon...

JUST KIDDING...

At 02:49 PM 7/18/2003 -0400, you wrote:

>In a message dated 7/17/3 7:52:55 PM, scher2 (at) TCNJ(dot)EDU writes:
>
><< > Anyone in New York should run, not walk to see this concert!!!

>If they happen to have $38 to shell out...
>
>-W
>  >>

>I really don't think that $38 is too much to see such a concert. The artist
>and orchestra will be flying in from France, this is not a 'local' band...and
>this is probably a once in a lifetime event...Why is there a problem with $38
>for a Jewish concert, when to top "rock" groups can get over $200 a ticket...
>Supporting my own
>Simon

Joel Bresler
250 E. Emerson Rd.