Re: Wedding of two Jewish musicians, featured in NY Times

Jeremy and I have just returned from our honeymoon...
To set the record straight: members of my band, Golem, played the ceremony -
Laura Cromwell on drums, Aaron Diskin on tambourine, Curtis Hasselbring on
trombone, Taylor Bergren-Chrisman on bass - together with Ismail Butera and
Michael Hess. For the wedding itself, I asked Ismail to put a group together
which would play a mix of klezmer, middle eastern, and American standards.
He put together a fantastic band, and everyone danced and had a great time!
Ismail is an incredible musician, and a friend. It was so magical for me and
Jeremy. And we love being mentioned on this list as "Wedding of Two Jewish
Musicians." One of our many dreams come true in the last week.
For more information about Golem, please see our website at
http://www.golemrocks.com
Jeremy's band, Les Sans Culottes, is at http://www.lessansculottes.com
Come hear us play!