Neshama

Hello Jewish Music Friends,

I'm helping out my dear friend Neshama Carlebach, who is trying to advance
things a bit and do more and more special engagements, concerts, etc.  She's
written some incredible original music that, in my humble opinion having worked
in A & R for major record labels for over a decade, I think that Neshama's new
music could do very well.   I would appreciate any help or recommendations any
of you might give to point me/her in the right direction with regard to the
live thing.  Many Thanks!

TOM SARIG

(further info and contact below)

http://www.neshamacarlebach.com/bio.html

Few people have touched the soul of the Jewish community the way Shlomo
Carlebach z""l has.  His deep spirituality, his love of torah, and humanity was
the essence that filled every song that he wrote, every teaching that he gave
and every soul that he encountered.  Rarely has the Jewish world been touched
so deeply.  Since Rabbi Carlebach began to compose his simple
"Niggunim"--melodies--in 1958, his music has uplifted audiences throughout the
world and he has spun his unique brand of mystical warmth.

Now Neshama Carlebach, Shlomo's oldest daughter and protege, is continuing in
the tradition of her father bringing her own special kind of Jewish soul and
spirit to his music
that she loves and performs so well.  Neshama Carlebach is following in the
tradition of singing and storytelling established by her father.  Her talent
and charisma endear her to people of all ages as she performs in cities
throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe and Israel.  Neshama has the unmistakable
Carlebach depth of soul and the ability to captivate.

Neshama's song compositions with her pianist David Morgan have embarked her in
yet another creative direction.  Her performances now include both her and
David's original compositions in English, and Shlomo's Hebrew classics.

Neshama has played to tens of thousands of fans all across the world, and she
is now accepting bokings for concerts, lectures, and Shabbatons.  Please see
the link above to Neshama's website and please us know of your interest in
working together on a show with Neshama.

Kindest regards,

Tom Sarig

CONTACT:
TOM SARIG