Re: Wedding of two Jewish musicians, featured in NY Times

What a sweet story.  Nu, who played the wedding?
Lorele

--
You can now hear Lori's new CD, Songs My Bubbe Should Have Taught Me; Vol.1:
Passover, at: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/lcahan Only $15 & postage. Email me for

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->