Musicians - how useful is Alexander Technique? Feldenkrais?

A question to the other players and singers on the list.

Is Alexdander Technique helpful to the Klezmer player?   What about the
Feldenkrais method (invented in Israel, not fer nuthin).

I realize this is of limited or no interest to non-players, and of marginal
interest to some players and singers.  And of course there's always vokda
to keep one's posture in balance.

So perhaps respond to me (ro (at) rreid(dot)net) directly and I'll summarize
comments for the list (shades of 1980's netiquette).

roger

--
r l reid        ro (at) rreid(dot)net