Divahn performing in New Rochelle, NY and Providence, RI

Dear Friends,

I forgot to email you earlier to let you know about our shows in the South
this past weekend.  But, hope some of you can make it to our shows in New
York and Providence, RI this coming weekend.

Here's a link to one of the articles written about us last week.

http://atlanta.creativeloafing.com/vibes_feature4.html

Thanks!

Galeet Dardashti

Divahn's May/June Concert Tour:

May 24th (Sat.) at 9pm.
Atlanta, GA
At Earthlink Live

www.earthlinklive.com
Tickets $25. ($20 for IJLC members)
(404) 524-1757

May 25th (Sun.) at 3:45 pm
Piccolo Spoleto Festival

www.piccolospoleto.com  --listed under "Special Events" under "A World of
Jewish Culture-All of these performances are FREE!

Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim synagogue, "KKBE"

86 Hasell Street

Charleston, SC

May 31st (Sat.) at 9:30 pm
w/ special Appearance by Hazzan Farid Dardashti
Beth El Synagogue Center
North Avenue at Northfield Road

New Rochelle, NY
(914) 235-2700

June 1st (Sun.) at 7 pm
w/ Hazzan Farid Dardashti
Temple Emanuel
99 Taft Avenue
Providence, RI
(401) 331-1616

For more information, to hear Divahn's music and to purchase CDs:
<http://www.divahn.com/> www.divahn.com

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->