Margot Leverett and KMB coming to Great Barrington

Once again, we here in the Berkshires are lucky to have one of the
greatest contemporary Jewish music and/or klezmer bands coming to Club
Helsinki in Great Barrington, Mass. This Saturday night (May 31), the
club presents Margot Leverett and the Klezmer Mountain Boys. It'd be
great to meet up with some listmembers at the show. For club info, go to
www.clubhelsinkiweb.com.

To read a new feature article I've written on the group, go here:
http://www.rogovoy.com/447.shtml

Thanks,

Seth Rogovoy
author of "The Essential Klezmer: A Music Lover's Guide to Jewish Roots
and Soul Music"
"invaluable" -- New York Times
"indispensable" -- George Robinson, Jewish Week
http://www.rogovoy.com