Janowski recordings

My great uncle is recovering from a broken hip, and my mother asked me if I
could tape some recordings of Max Janowski for him to cheer him up.  He grew
up in Chicago, and heard Janowski conducting his own compositions for many
years at KAM-Isaiah.

Before I begin The Great Search (some of the recordings got a little
disorganized during the last move), I was wondering if anyone was aware of
whether any of these LPs recordings had been reissued on tape or CD.  His
Avinu Malkeynu and Sim Shalom are so well known that people assume they are
ancient.

Lori @ MAX

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->