Re: Greenman and Ruchefsky - I mean, Fedoriouk

Thanks for sharing that. Makes me truly sad I couldn't have been there,
sounds like it really was something a bit special. (Sadly, it's a bit more
than a morning's drive from this side of the pond..

And this happens in NYC?! I'm amazed...

Richard
"Renaissance Man"