Re: Greenman and Ruchefsky - I mean, Fedoriouk

How sad more didn't attend. Unfortunately, I think, many of us who might have
attended were working/performing Yom Hashoah observance programs during the day
as well as at night.

Sometimes those of us thinking we'd like to play there (or any venue) end up
feeling that it's too risky; no performer can predict if or when their audience
will be there. In this case, a true shame and everyone's loss that they missed
such a fine concert.
Thank you, Roger, for taking the time to let us know what we missed.
Adrianne

Adrianne Greenbaum
Associate Professor of Flute, Mount Holyoke College
Klezmer Flutist: "FleytMuzik"
fluteworld or cdbaby