Fwd: New CD release on John Zorn's Tzadik label: Koby Israelite - Dance of the Idiots

It gives me great pleasure to forward this release announcement by Koby
Israelite:

Dear Friends,

At long last the release of my album 'Dance of the Idiots' due out on April
the 22nd. But, if you can't wait (and why should you?) you can order it
direct from www.tzadik.com. Just go to recent releases and look out for the
cover above.  Check out a couple of reviews below, it will give you a good
idea about the album.

"Koby is a young Israeli musician living in London who enjoys smashing
genres together and grinding them into dust. Koby has absorbed an
astounding array of musics, and blends them together here in a dynamic and
colorful musical world of his own. As complex and finely crafted as Naked
City, Frank Zappa or Mr. Bungle at their best, the music on Dance Of The
Idiots, Koby's debut recording, is a passionate exploration of the Jewish
experience. Cantorial Death Metal, Nino Rota Klezmer, Balkan Surf,
Catskills free improvisation. You've never heard such sounds." (John Zorn)

Review expected in the next few days, first here and then on Rainlore's
World of Music (http://www.rainlore.demon.co.uk/WorldOfMusic.html)

Richard
"Remaissance Man"