Web site update/Rainlore's World of Music

Things have been a little slow due to my having been mostly confined to bed
for the last three weeks more or less, but an update is now up, along with
more reviews - see
http/www.rainlore.demon.co.uk/WorldOfMusic.html
or go directly to
http://www.rainlore.demon.co.uk/Jewish.html
for all the latest updates and links to new reviews.

I'm tring hard to catch up particularly on reviews, and also am trying to
redress the balance a bit in that so far reviews tend to be somewhat
overwhelmingly of klez-related material and very little Sephardic/Ladino.
I'm digging through my own collection also for this.

More soon.

Richard
"Renaiisance Man"