Re: Naches and nachos, Jerry Ragovoy

I'm a bit concerned that folks aren't aware that I know the diff between
naches and nachos and that the pun was intended, based on comments I've
received.  I'm reminded a bit of the character Juan Epstein on the old
Welcome Back, Kotter show with Gabe Kaplan.  Anyone for tortilla chips
smeared with chopped liver?  If you used the Sabra brand kosher for
Pesach pareve mock liver you can melt Miller's cheese on them, although
in the judgment of some rabbis the appearance of eating treyf would be
problematic.

--
Alex Lubet, Ph. D.
Morse Alumni Distinguished Teaching Professor of Music