Re: welcome to America

Hi - I forwarded the message about the Russian musicians looking for an affordable place to stay in New York to a friend, and got the following response. But, I had already deleted the original email. So I hope that the musicians get this message and have a safe trip!

They can contact UJA-Federation, the Russian Division- a woman named Lydia Vareljan.(Can find on the net) She should definitely be able to help them find a place and perhaps find them a great audience to raise money for immigrants as well. Hope this helps!

Claire

Protect your PC - Click here for McAfee.com VirusScan Online ---------------------- jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org ---------------------+ Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network http://shamash.org A service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/ * * FREE JEWISH LEARNING * * Shamash invites you to join MyJewishLearning.com, a comprehensive, objective, authoritative and interactive learning resource in all areas of Judaism. Free membership via http://www.myjewishlearning.com/shamash ---------------------- jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org ---------------------=

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->