Re: "Yosl" (was: multfilm / tango)

Speaking of Yosl, are there any more lyrics than that one verse, or
chorus, or whatever it is?  It's so short.  What am I missing?  Is there
a recitative, or something fun?  Or did Nellie Casman just run out of
steam after the big effort?  What show was it from?
Lorele

--
You can now hear Lori's new CD, Songs My Bubbe Should Have Taught Me; Vol.1:
Passover, at: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/lcahan Only $15 & postage. Email me for