Re: in Spain

I must say that we had a great time last night performing in Vancouver and a
culturally diverse audience without evidencing the slightest trace of
anti-Semitic or anti-Israel sentiment.  Much of that can be credited to our
host, Professor Graeme Chalmers, of UBC, who has built an amazing program of
guest artists and speakers in multicultural education.

--
Alex Lubet, Ph. D.
Morse Alumni Distinguished Teaching Professor of Music